Lumix® G VARIO 14-45mm / F3.5-5.6 ASPH. / MEGA O.I.S. Lens
LUMIX G VARIO 14-45mm / F3.5-5.6 ASPH / MEGA O.I.S. Lens for select Panasonic LUMIX® Digital Cameras
Micro Four Thirds System Standard
LUMIX G VARIO 14-45mm/F3.5-5.6 ASPH/MEGA O.I.S
Standard zoom interchangeable lens designed specifically for the cameras compatible with Micro Four Thirds System standard.
Suitable for a wide range of scenes from portrait to landscape photography, the new LUMIX G VARIO 14-45mm/F3.5-5.6 ASPH/MEGA O.I.S. lens offers an zoom range of 14-45mm (35mm equivalent: 28-90mm) while featuring its ultra-compact size and light weight. The aspheric lens element also improves optical performance by minimizing distortion, even at the 28mm wide end.
The LUMIX G VARIO 14-45mm/F3.5-5.6 ASPH/MEGA O.I.S. lens incorporates Panasonic's Mega O.I.S. optical image stabilizer, which makes it easy to shoot super clear shots even in low-lit situations by suppressing the blur caused by a hand shake.
With its minimum focus distance of 30 cm even at full zoom, the new lens provides a maximum photographic magnification of 0.34x (35mm equivalent). Seven aperture blades give the aperture a rounded shape that, when shooting at larger aperture, produces an attractive smoothness in out-of-focus areas. Featuring a highly reliable metal mount, the new lens system uses multi-coated lens elements that reduce ghosts and flare to an absolute minimum, helping deliver a high optical performance.
- Tracking focus in video recording with silent auto focus and exposure control
*The firmware update to ver. 1.2 is recommended for more comfortable HD video recording.
- MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) - Panasonic's advanced hand-shake correction technology
- Minimum focus distance of 30cm over the entire zoom range
- Contrast AF system support
- Circular aperture diaphragm
- Multi-coated lens elements minimize ghosts and flare
- Durable metal mount
- Lens Construction 12 elements in 9 groups (1 Aspherical lens)
- Mount Micro Four Thirds mount
- Optical Image Stabilizer Yes
- Focal Length f=14mm to 45mm (35mm film camera equivalent 28mm to 90mm)
- Aperture Type 7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
- Aperture F3.5(wide) - F5.6(Tele)
- Minimum Aperture F22
- Closest Focusing Distance 0.30m at all focal lengths
- Maximum Magnification Approx. 0.17x/0.34x (35mm film camera equivalent)
- Diagonal Angle of View 75°(W)˜27°(T)
- Filter Size φ52mm / 2.05 in
- Max. Diameter 60mm / 2.36 in
- Standard Accessory Lens Cap, Lens Hood, Lens Rear Cap, Lens Storage Bag
- Overall Length (inches) Approx. 60mm / 2.36 in (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)
- Weight Approx. 195g/6.88oz
- Hoods + Caps