SAVE WITH PURCHASE!
For a limited time save 20% on the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan.
Panasonic has teamed up with Adobe to offer exclusive savings on the worlds best photography tools.
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying LUMIX camera or lens, you will receive 20% off of the Creative Cloud Photography Plan (good for one year)
How it works: Once your qualifying order ships, you will receive an email with your individual activation link to purchase your software.
LUMIX® G VARIO 45-150 mm H-FS45150 Lens For G Series Cameras
- Compact Design
- Mega OIS
- Near Silent Inner Focus System
- Lens Construction 12 elements in 9 groups (2 aspherical lenses , 1 UHR lens)
- Nano Surface Coating -
- Mount Micro Four Thirds mount
Optical Image StabilizerYes (MEGA O.I.S.)
Focal Lengthf=45-150mm (35mm camera equivalent 90-300mm)
- Aperture Type 7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
- Maximum Aperture F4.0(Wide) - F5.6(TELE)
- Minimum Aperture F22
- Closest Focusing Distance 0.9m / 3.0ft
- Maximum magnification Approx. 0.17x / 0.35x (35mm camera equivalent)
- Diagonal Angle of View 27°(Wide) to 8.2°(TELE)
- Filter Size φ52mm / 2.05in
- Max. Diameter φ62mm / 2.44in
- Overall Length Approx. 73mm / 2.9in (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)
- Weight [g] Approx. 200g (excluding lens cap and lens rear cap)
- Weight [oz] Approx. 7.1oz (excluding lens cap and lens rear cap)
- Standard Accessories Lens cap, Lens hood, Lens rear cap
What should I do if my product needs service?
NOTE: This does not apply to TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs
For repairs and exchanges:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Toll Free: 1-866-907-9111
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.