SAVE WITH PURCHASE!
For a limited time save 20% on the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan.
Panasonic has teamed up with Adobe to offer exclusive savings on the worlds best photography tools.
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying LUMIX camera or lens, you will receive 20% off of the Creative Cloud Photography Plan (good for one year)
How it works: Once your qualifying order ships, you will receive an email with your individual activation link to purchase your software.
LUMIX® G X VARIO PZ 45-175mm / F4.0-5.6 ASPH. Lens
- Premium 3.9X Video and Still Optimized Powered Zoom (45-175mm) with Exclusive Power Zoom Technology
- Floating Inner Focus Power O.I.S with Silent Drive Optimized for Video and Still Capture
- Micro Four Thirds Durable Metal Lens Mount with Power Controls for Focus and Smooth Zooming.
- Premium Extra-low Refractive Index Nano Surface Coating.
The Panasonic new cutting-edge interchangeable lens LUMIX G X VARIO PZ 45-175mm/F4.0-5.6 ASPH./POWER O.I.S. (H-PS45175) with electric-powered zoom operation from the new premium lens brand "X" for LUMIX G Micro System that complies with Micro Four Thirds System standard.
Crystallizing Panasonic's optical technologies, the new "X" lens features superb image rendering for lifelike textures, crisp edge-to-edge contrast, a unique Nano Surface Coating for minimal ghosts and flaring and natural atmospheres with remarkable transparency.
Multi-Actuator Floating Inner Focus System
The industrys first adoption of Multi-Actuator Floating Inner Focus System* which controls 3 lens groups separately by the individual actuator achieves downsizing in both size and weight. It also achieves high descriptive performance for resolution and contrast at entire zoom range 45-175mm (35mm camera equivalent: 90-350mm) without changing the overall length.
New X Series Compact Hybrid Design
Although the LUMIX G X VARIO PZ 45-175mm/F4.0-5.6 ASPH./POWER O.I.S. covers long zoom range from standard to telephoto, it boasts outstanding compactness with approx. 90.0 mm in length and approx. 210g in weight to realize ultra-high mobility. Notably, the astonishingly short overall length is realized by the inclusion of 2 aspherical lenses. The zoom lever allows stable zooming with ease even when shooting moving subject.
The new LUMIX G X VARIO PZ 45-175mm/F4.0-5.6 ASPH./POWER O.I.S. lens offers a versatile zoom range of 45-175 mm (35 mm camera equivalent: 90-350 mm). Notably high contrast and resolution is assured for images shot at its wide-end, which means it is suitable for taking portrait. In addition, subject distant away like sports or wildlife animal can be captured sharply even at tele-end.
ED Glass and Exclusive Nano Surface Coating
The lens system features the inclusion of 2 ED lenses, which suppress chromatic aberration, contributing to high descriptive performance at entire zoom range. Plus, Panasonic's Nano Surface Coating technology is adopted to minimize the reflection at entire visual light range (380nm-780nm) by applying the extra-low refractive index coating with nano-sized structure on the surface of the lens. It results in the super clear picture with dramatic reduction of ghost and flare.
Featuring POWER O.I.S.
The POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) which is newly integrated in the LUMIX G X VARIO PZ 45-175mm/F4.0-5.6 ASPH./POWER O.I.S. makes it easy to shoot super clear shots even in low-lit situations such as in night time or indoors. With the improved sensitivity of the gyro sensor, the new POWER O.I.S. suppresses large, slow movement 2x more effectively**.
Rapid Focusing Support and Circular Aperture Diaphragm
When mounted on the cameras of LUMIX G Micro System, users can take advantage of the contrast AF system and the convenient functions applied from it. Adopting an inner focus system driven by a stepping motor, the superior optical design realizes outstanding smoothness to support the Light Speed AF of approx. 0.15 second***. By speeding up the aperture control, shutter time lag is also shortened by approx. 20% compared with the LUMIX G VARIO 45-200mm /F4.0-5.6/MEGA O.I.S..****
7 aperture blades consists a circular aperture diaphragm and produces an attractive smoothness in out-of-focus areas even shooting at large aperture.
Two Lens Barrel Color Options
Offering more fashionable, sophisticated look with two color option of black and silver, the new LUMIX G X VARIO PZ 45-175mm/F4.0-5.6 ASPH./POWER O.I.S. perfectly matches any color of cameras from LUMIX G Micro System to be a part of the photographic life.
*For a digital interchangeable zoom lens as of August 26, 2011.
**Compared with the conventional MEGA O.I.S..
***The time for focusing on the subject is measured with the DMC-GF3 to move the lens position to "2m" from "infinity" position at wide-end. The firmware of the GF3 must be updated to Ver.1.1 or later. Panasonic measurement method.
****Measured with DMC-GF3. The time required to start exposure after the shutter button is fully pressed after the lens position is moved from "infinity" to "2m" at wide-end. The firmware of the GF3 must be updated to Ver.1.1 or later. Panasonic measurement method.
8226; Four Thirds 8482; and Micro Four Thirds 8482;, and Four Thirds and Micro Four Thirds Logo marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Olympus Imaging Corporation, in Japan, the United States, the European Union and other countries.
- The world's first digital interchangeable power zoom lens*1
- Multi-Actuator Floating Inner Focus System and lens construction for a superb optical performance
- Nano Surface Coating technology for dramatic reduction of ghost and flare
- Light Speed AF*2 and shortened shutter time lag
- POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) that suppresses large, slow movement 2x more effectively*3
*1 For a digital interchangeable lens as of August 26, 2011.
*2 For the DMC-GH2, DMC-G3 and DMC-GF3. The time for focusing on the subject is measured with the DMC-GF3 to move the lens position to "2m" from "infinity" position at wide-end. Panasonic measurement method. The firmware of the DMC-GF3 must be updated to ver.1.1 or later. Panasonic measurement method.
*3 Compared with the conventional MEGA O.I.S.
- Lens Construction 14 elements in 10 groups (2 aspherical lenses , 2 ED lens)
- Nano Surface Coating Yes
- Mount Micro Four Thirds mount
- Optical Image Stabilizer YES (POWER OIS)
- Focal Length f=45-175mm (35mm camera equivalent 90-350mm)
- Aperture Type 7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
- Aperture Range F4.0(Wide) - F5.6(TELE)
- Minimum Aperture F22
- Closest Focusing Distance 0.9m / 3.0ft
- Maximum Magnification Approx. 0.2x / 0.4x (35mm camera equivalent)
- Diagonal Angle of View 27°(Wide) to 7.1°(TELE)
- Filter Size 46mm / 1.8in
- Max. Diameter 61.6mm / 2.4in
- Overall Length Approx. 90.0mm (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount) / 3.5in
- Weight Approx. 210g / 7.4oz (excluding lens cap and lens rear cap)
- Standard Accessories Lens cap, Lens rear cap, Lens storage bag, Lens hood
- Others Electric zoom lever, Manual focus ring, Manual zoom ring
- UPC 885170052291
You May Also Like
In Stock$329.95 $248.99
In Stock$599.95 $549.95
In Stock$999.99 $799.99
In Stock$399.95 $299.96
In Stock$1,299.99 $899.99
In Stock$199.95 $179.99
In Stock$1,499.99 $1,299.99
In Stock$899.99 $799.99