The worlds lightest* interchangeable single focal length lens LUMIX G 14 mm / F2.5 ASPH. features a 14mm (35 mm camera equivalent: 28 mm) wide angle and F2.5 brightness with sharp, high contrast image rendering. Taking advantage of the wide angle of view and deep depth of field, the compact LUMIX G 14 mm / F2.5 ASPH. offers excellent performance in shooting not only landscapes but also snapshot or indoor shooting.
Comprising of six lenses in five groups including three aspherical lenses, the lens system achieves both high compactness with short overall length of 20.5mm and high optical performance. It also excels in shooting subjects with components of straight line including architectures thanks to the minimized distortion. The integration of stepping motor and inner focus drive system realizes the use of silent, high speed contrast AF.
Seven blades give the aperture a rounded shape that produces an attractively smooth effect in out-of-focus areas when shooting at larger aperture settings. Highly reliable metal mount assures durability for active use, and uses multi-coated lens elements that minimize ghosts and flare to further enhance its shooting performance.
*For a digital interchangeable lens as of September 21, 2010.
- Tracking focus in video recording with silent auto focus and exposure control
The firmware update to ver. 1.1 is recommended for more comfortable HD video recording.
See support page for more information.
- The world¿s lightest* slim interchangeable single focal length lens
* For a digital interchangeable lens as of September 21, 2010
- 28mm wide angle (35mm camera equivalent) and F2.5 brightness
- 3 aspherical lenses for a superb optical performance in compact size
- High-speed, silent Contrast AF for both photos and videos with inner focus drive system
- Multi-coated lens elements minimize ghosts and flare
- Circular aperture diaphragm
- Durable metal mount
Recently Viewed Products
Fisheye Conversion Lens DMW-GFC1 for G Series CamerasDMW-GFC1
Attachable to H-PS14042 and H-H014.
*As of January 9, 2012
- Features 120-degreeangle of view by just attaching it to the front of the lens.
- Included Adaptor Ring for the use on H-PS14042 and H-H014
- Enables shooting unique images with rounded effect
- Compact, lightweight design featuring high mobility
- Suitable for shooting characteristic, impressive images unique to the fisheye lens
Lumix G 20mm / F1.7 II ASPH. Lens BLACKH-H020AK
- Extremely bright F1.7 optical performance
- Ultra compact durable metal body
- Durable Micro Four Thirds metal mount
- Two aspherical lenses
- Multi-coated lens elements reduce ghosts and flaring
PANASONIC LUMIX DMC-GM1KS Compact System Camera (DSLM) with 12-32mm Silver Kit LensDMC-GM1KS
- Timeless iconic design meets modern micro tech.
- Encased in reinforced metallic alloy.
- Large sensor size leading to cutting edge hybrid quality performance
- WiFi connectivity for instant online sharing.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP YOUClick on the links below to reveal contact information.