9750 Btu/h Room Air Conditioner...
- Energy Star® Qualified Yes
- Cooling Capacity (Btu/h AHAM) 9750
- EER 10.8
- Moisture Removal (Pt/h) 3.3
- Air Circulation (ft3/min) 265
- ELECTRICAL DATA Yes
- Voltage (V) 115
- Amperes (A) 8.4
- Watts (W) 910
- Plug Capacity Amperes (A) 15
- FEATURES Yes
- Compact Remote Control Yes
- Touch Control Panel Yes
- Temperature Setting 60 - 86°
Removable, Washable Intake GrilleYes
Easy to Lift Out FilterYes
- Thermostat Control Touch Control
- 12-Hour Delay On/Off Setting Timer Yes
- Cooling Fan Speeds 3
- Economy Operation Mode No
- Dry Mode Yes
Auto Air SwingNo
Air Deflection System
- Auto Restart Yes
Through the Wall Installation CapabilityYes
Slide Out ChassisYes
- Left or Right Side Power Cord Yes
- SPECIFICATIONS y
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 1431/32'' x 235/8'' x 225/16''
- Weight 95
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
What should I do if my product needs service?
NOTE: This does not apply to TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs
For repairs and exchanges:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Toll Free: 1-866-907-9111
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.