LUMIX® GF3C 12.1 Megapixel Compact System Camera [14 mm Lens Kit]
- DSLR-Like Image Quality, Features, and Lens Options
- Ultra Compact System Camera Body with Built-in Flash (7.83oz)
- Intuitively Easy - 3.0" Touch Enabled LCD Control with Mode Thumb Wheel
- New Lumix LightSpeed Focusing and PinPoint Focusing Control
- Full HD Video 1080/60i - AVCHD
- Replacement Accessories
Batteries, Chargers + Adapters
- Hoods + Caps
In Stock$399.95 $299.96
In Stock$699.99 $599.99
In Stock$599.95 $549.95
In Stock$699.99 $599.99
In Stock$329.95 $267.99
In Stock$449.95 $368.99
In Stock$329.95 $248.99
- Camera Type Digital interchangeable lens system camera
- Image Sensor Type: Live MOS SensorTotal pixels: 13.06 MegapixelsCamera effective pixels: 12.10 MegapixelsColor filter: Primary color filterDust reduction system: Supersonic wave filter
- Image Sensor Size 17.3 x 13.0 mm (in 4:3 aspect ratio)
- Mount Micro Four Thirds mount
- Focus Type:Contrast AF system, Focus mode:AFS/ AFC/ MFAF mode: Face detection / AF Tracking / 23-area-focusing / 1-area-focusing/Pinpoint
- AF detective range EV 0-18 (ISO100 equivalent)
- Focus Others Quick AF, Continuous AF (during motion image recording), AF+MF, Touch shutter, Touch MF Assist
- AF/AE Lock Set the Fn button in custom menu to AF/AE lock
AF Assist LampYes
ISO SensitivityAuto / Intelligent ISO / 160 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400
White BalanceAuto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Halogen / Flash / White Set 1, 2 / Color temperature setting / Portrait / Beauty skin / Sport / Flower / Collection / Baby / Pet / defocus control
- White Balance Adjustment Blue/Amber BiasMagenta/Green Bias
- Color Temperature Setting 2500-10000K in 100K
- White Balance Bracket 3 exposures in blue/amber axis or in magenta/green axis
ExposureProgram AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual
Exposure Compensation1/3 EV Step, ± 3 EV
Auto Bracketing( AE) 3,5 frame, in 1/3 or 2/3 EV Step, ±4/3 EV
- Light Metering System 144-zone multi-pattern sensing system
Intelligent Multiple/ Center-weighted/ Spot
- Metering Range EV 0-18 (F2.0 lens, ISO 100)
- Still Image Scene Mode Portrait / Soft Skin / Scenery / Architecture / Sports / Peripheral Defocus / Flower / Food / Objects / /Night Portrait / Night Scenery / Illiminatioms / Baby 1, 2 / Pet / Party / Sunset
- Movie Scene Mode Portrait/SoftSkin/Scenery/Architecture/Sports/Flower/Food/Objects/Lowlight/Party/Sunset (Activated by selecting Still Image SCN mode then pressing MovieButton.)
- Movie Scene Mode Note (Activated by selecting Still Image SCN mode then pressing Movie Button. Still Image SCN modes without corresponding Movie SCN mode is recorded in mode suitable for the recording situation.)
ShutterSpeed/Shutter System Type: Focal-plane shutterShutter speed: Still Images: 1/4000˜60Motion image: 1/16000˜1/30 (NTSC)
Self Timer10sec, 3 images/ 2sec / 10sec
- Recording Format Still Image: JPEG(DCF, Exif 2.3), RAW, MPO (When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Thirds standard)Motion Image: AVCHD / QuickTime Motion JPEG
- Image Quality RAW, RAW+Fine, RAW+Standard, Fine, Standard,MPO+Fine, MPO+Standard (with 3D lens in Micro Four Thirds standard)
- Color Space sRGB, Adobe RGB
- 4:3 Aspect Ratio (Still Image) [4:3] 4000x3000(L) / 2816x2112(M) / 2048x1536(S) / 1600x1200(When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Third System standard)
- 3:2 Aspect Ratio (Still Image) [3:2] 4000x2672(L) / 2816x1880(M) / 2048x1360(S) / 1600x1064(When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Third System standard)
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio (Still Image) [16:9] 4000x2248(L) / 2816x1584(M) / 1920x1080(S) / 1600x904(When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Third System standard)
- 1:1 Aspect Ratio (Still Image) [1:1] 2992 x 2992 (L) / 2112 x 2112 (M) / 1504 x 1504 (S) / 1440x1440(When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Third System standard)
- Motion Picture Recording 4:3 Motion JPEG: [4:3] QVGA : 320 x 240, 30fps / VGA : 640 x 480, 30fps
- Motion Image (HD Movie) Motion JPEG: [HD] 1280 x 720, 30fps
- Motion Image (AVCHD) NTSC [Full HD] 1920×1080, 60i (sensor output is 30p) (FSH:17Mbps)[HD] 1280 x 720, 60p (sensor output is 30p) (SH:17Mbps)
- Aspect Ratio 4:3, 3:2, 16:9, 1:1
- Protection/Erase Protection: Single / Multi, Single in Burst Group / Multi in Burst Group, CancelErase: Single / Multi / All / Except Favorite
- Built-in Flash Type/Mode TTL Built-in-Flash, GN6.3 equivalent (ISO 160•m), Built-in Pop-upAuto, Auto/Red-eye Reduction, Forced On, Forced On/Red-eye Reduction, Slow Sync., Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off
- Flash Synchronization 1st. Curtain Sync
- Synchronization speed Less than 1/160 second
- LCD Monitor Type: TFT LCD with Touch panelMonitor size: 3.0inch / 3:2 Aspect / Wide-viewing anglePixels: 460K dotsField of View: 100%Monitor Adjust:Brightness (7 levels), Cnotrast & Saturation (7 levels), Red tint (7 levels), Blue tint (7 levels)
- Live View Digital Zoom: 2x, 4xExtra Tele Conversion:Still image: Max.2x Motion image: 3.1x (SH/H in AVCHD and HD/WVGA in Motion JPEG), 4.2x (VGA/QVGA in Motion JPEG)
- Extra Tele Conversion Still image: Max.2x (Not effective with L size recording. Magnification ratio depends on the recording pixels and aspect ratio.)
- Live View: Other Functions Guide Lines (3 patterns)/Real-time Histogram
- Playback Mode Normal playback, 30-thumbnail display, 12-thumbnail display, Calendar display, Zoomed playback (16x Max.), Slideshow (duration & effect is selectable), Playback Mode (Normal/Picture/AVCHD/Motion JPEG/3D Play/Category/Favorite)
- Additional Playback Mode Title Edit, Text Stamp, Video Divide, Resize, Cropping, Aspect Conversion, Rotate, Rotate Display, Favorite, Print set, Protect, Face Recognition Edit
- OSD Language English, Spanish
- Recording Media SD memory card, SDHC memory card, SDXC memory card
MicrophoneMonaural, Wind-cut: Off / Low / Standard / HighMicrophone level adjustable: Lv1 / Lv2 / Lv3 / Lv4
- HDMI miniHDMI TypeCVideo: Auto / 1080i / 720p / 480pAudio: Linear PCM
- Direct Print PictBridge compatible (Print size, Layout, Date setting is selectable)
- Battery Li-ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 940mAh) (Included)Battery Charger
Battery LifeCIPA standard: Approx. 320 images with H-FS014042Approx. 340 images with H-H014
- Operating Humidity 10% to 80%
- Operating Temperature 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Included Software PHOTOfunSTUDIO 6.2 HD EditionSILKYPIX® Developer Studio 3.1 SESuper LoiLoScope (trial version)USB Driver
- Standard Accessories Battery Charger, Body Cap(DMC-GF3K/DMC-GF3 only), AV Cable, USB Cable, Shoulder Strap, Stylus pen, CD-ROM*Body cap not incl for DMC-GF3C kit/DMC-GF3W kit**Lens rear cap of H-H014 lens not incl for DMC-GF3C kit/DMC-GF3W Kit
- Continuous recordable time (Motion images) AVCHD with picture quality set to [FSH]: Approx. 130 min with H-FS014042 / Approx. 150 min with H-H014 / Approx. 140 min with H-PS14042
- Actual recordable time (Motion images) AVCHD with picture quality set to [FSH]: Approx. 65 min with H-FS014042 / Approx. 75 min with H-H014 / Approx. 70 min with H-PS14042
- Burst Speed H: 3.8 frames/sec, M: 2.8 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)
- BURST SHOOTING: Number of recordable images 7 images (when there are RAW files with the particular speed)Unlimited consecutive shooting (when there are no RAW files)(depending on memory card size, battery power, picture size, and compression)
- USB USB 2.0 High Speed
- Audio video output Monaural Type, NTSC*Check the website of the Panasonic sales company in your country or region for details on the products that are available in your market.
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 107.7 x 67.1 x 32.5 mm / 4.24 x 2.64 x 1.28 inch (excluding protrusions)
- Weight App.264g/9.31 oz(SD card, Battery, Body)App.222g/7.83 oz(Body only)App.319g/11.25 oz(SD card, Battery, H-H014 lens inc.)App.429g/15.13 oz(SD card, Battery, H-FS014042 lens inc.)App.359g/12.66 oz(SD card, Battery, H-PS14042 lens inc.)
- Creative control (Still image & Motion image) Expressive / Retro / High key / Sepia / High Dyamic / Miniature
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 5.7188'' x 7.5625'' x 3.9688''
- UPC 885170051744
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
I am a professional photographer who is seriously considering switching to the Lumix mirrorless cameras. Does Panasonic have, or can you suggest, a web site that demonstrates how professional photographers are successfully using the Lumix professional cameras?
In conjunction with our Panasonic.com web site, our Sales and Marketing team also runs LUMIXLOUNGE.COM This site features work from Panasonic’s Luminary team of professional photographers who have migrated to the Lumx mirrorless cameras. The site also features schedules to live on-line and dealer events as well as convenient links to our latest firmware updates. Additional features to expand the site are already in progress.