Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Body Movement Indicator
Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Body Movement Indicator and Color Confirmation System
Digital Filter TechnologyYes
Color Confirmation SystemYes
Flash Warning SystemNo
- Memory 84 readings (42 readings x 2 people) with date and time
- Body Movement Detection Yes
- One-Touch Auto Inflate Yes
- Method of Measurement Oscillometric System
- Measurement Range Pressure: 0-280mmHg; Pulse Rate: 30-160 pulse/min.
Blood Pressure: +/- 3 mmHg
Pulse Rate: +/- 5%
- Circumference Range Approx. 7-3/4" to 13-1/4" (20cm to 34cm)
- Display Type Digital LCD
- Large LCD Display Yes
- Blood Pressure/Pulse Rate Display Yes
50°F to 104°F
-4°F to 140°F
10% to 95% RH
- Power Source Four "AA" Batteries (included)
- Battery Life Approx. 500 usages
- Case No
- Easy-Store Cuff Compartment Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 3 21/32'' x 6 47/64'' x 7 5/64''
- Weight 1.17 lbs
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
What should I do if my product needs service?
NOTE: This does not apply to TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs
For repairs and exchanges:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Toll Free: 1-866-907-9111
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.