Additional Cordless Handset
Additional Cordless Handset
- Color Black
- Channels 60 Channels
- Multi Handset (Capability) 1 (up to 6)
- Handset Locator Yes
- Number of Phone Lines 1
Call BlockYes (30-Station)
- Frequency 1.9 GHz
- System DECT 6.0
- Shipment Battery Ni-MH (AAA x 2)
- Battery Life (Talk) 5 hours
- Battery Life (Standby) 11 days
- Charge Time 7 hours
- LCD Backlit Color White
- LCD (Handset) 2.1-inch, Full Dot Monochrome
- Backlit Keypad Yes
- Hold/Soft Key Yes
- Talk Volume 3-Step
- Speakerphone Volume(Handset) Base Unit (Off + 8-Step)
- Headset Jack Yes
- Ringer Volume Handset & Base: High/Mid/Low/Off
- Light-Up Indicator/Ringer Color (LED) Yes (Amber)
- Belt Clip Yes
- Redial Memory 5-history (Name and No.)
- Mute/Flash Buttons Yes
- Intercom (Handset to Handset/Handset to Base) Handset to Handset
- Conference Call Up to 4-Way (B/U or H/S-H/S-H/S-Line)
- Any Key Answer/Talk Yes
- Barge In/Privacy Mode Yes
- Clock/Alarm Yes (Tone/Melody/Talking Alarm)
Talking Caller ID(Handset/Base) Yes
- Silent Mode Yes
- Number of LCD Language Display 2-English/Spanish
- Caller ID Compatible Yes
Caller ID Memory50-Station
- Phonebook Memory (Name and Number) 50-Station (16 char / 32 digits)
- Voice Mail Yes*Requires registration in Phonebook function
- Answering Machine Yes
- Recording Time (ICM+OGM) About 18 min.
- Remote Operation/Turn On Yes (from outside line (DTMF))
- Base Dimensions H x W x D (in.) 2 x 3.9 x 5.9
- Handset Dimensions H x W x D (in) 6.3 x 1.9 x 1.3
- Charger Dimensions H x W x D (in.) 2 x 3 x 3.4
- Base Weight (lbs.) 0.63
- Handset Weight (lbs.) 0.46
- Charger Weight (lbs.) 0.21
- Choice Mail (Message Alert) Yes
- Talking Phone Talking Alarm Clock/Talking Battery Alert)
- Large Text Display Mode Yes
- Weight 0.9 lbs
- UPC 037988481262
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.
For repairs and exchanges of all other products:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
How do I program or troubleshoot my telephone handset?
For proper procedures, please use you Base Unit model number as part of your search or filter as your handset is compatible to numerous models.