Premium Bluetooth® Wireless Water-Resistant Open-Ear Headphones RP-BTGS10-H - Black/Gray
- Enjoy music and still hear your surroundings with open ear headphone technology
- Use rain or shine - water resistant against rain and sweat
- Listen wirelessly via Bluetooth® and experience premium sound from aptX-enabled devices
- Innovative outside-the-ear headphone technology sends music from cheek bones to inner ear
- Bluetooth®(*1) Wireless Technology Ver.3.0
- Codec SBC, aptX® (*2) Low Latency
- Supported profiles A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Operating distance up to 10m(33 ft.)
- Operating time Approx. 5 H(Supplied rechargeable battery), 4.5H(Panasonic Alkaline battery)
- Microphone for headset yes
- Weight (g) without cord and battery 81 (2.9oz)
- Supplied Item -Carrying case with accessory pouch / -Adjustable band (x 2 pcs) / -USB charger / -AAA rechargeable battery
- Color Gray
- Note (*1)The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Panasonic Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners / (*2)The aptX® mark and the aptX logo are trademarks of CSR plc or one of its group companies.
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
What can a person expect who is hearing impaired using the RP-BTGS10?
Some types of hearing impairment may benefit from using bone conduction headphones, compared to traditional acoustic types. In fact, some hearing aid devices use bone conduction technology. Bone conduction headphones may prove very useful when the natural sound transmission to the inner ear is impeded. For example, when the middle ear is blocked. This product is not sold or offered as a medical device, or a device that is intended for hearing impaired persons.
What are "Bone" conduction headphones? (RP-BTGS10)
While ordinary headphones convey sounds through the eardrums, bone conduction headphones convey sounds by conducting vibrations directly to the auditory ossicles (three small bones in the inner ear) and through the cochlea (spiral-shaped cavity)
Is the RP-BTGS10 headphone water resistent?
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.