Audio System SC-AKX14
- Powerful and Clear Bass
- USB Audio Playback
- Bold and Elegant Design
- CD, CD-R/-RW*1
- CD-DA yes
- MP3*2 yes
- Output Channel 2ch
- Power Output
- Total Power(RMS) 250W / 125W x 2 (1kHz, 4ohms, 10% THD)
- Total Power(FTC) 112W / 56W x 2 (20-20kHz, 4ohms, 1% THD)
- Slot yes
- USB Standard USB 2.0 Full Speed
- MP3*2 yes
HIGH QUALITY SOUND
- D.Bass with Smart Control yes
- Maximized Bass Sound PLUS yes
- Nanosized Bamboo Cone yes (Tweeter)
- Re-Master (for Digital ) yes
- Bi-Amplifier -
- High-Force Magnet yes
- Preset EQ 4 (Heavy, Soft, Clear, Vocal) + Flat
- Manual EQ yes (Bass/ Treble)
- Surround yes
EASY TO USE
- Easy MP3 Operation yes
- Rotary Music Selection while Playback yes
- Display LCD
- Auto Power Off yes
- Programmable Timer PLAY/SLEEP
- Configuration 2 way 2 speaker, Bass-reflex
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] Woofer: 6 1/2 inch cone type / Tweeter: 2 3/8 inch cone type
- Analogue Audio Input
- RCA yes (AUX)
- Music Port (3.5mm,1/8") -
- Headphone Output -
- Station Presets 30-FM/15-AM
- Auto Tuning yes
Power SupplyAC120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption
- Normal Use [Approx.] 58W
- Standby [Approx.] 0.2W
- Main Unit
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 8 5/8 x 13 1/8 x 9 5/8 inch
- Weight [Approx.] 6.2 lbs
- Front Speaker
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 7 7/8 x 13 1/8 x 7 5/8 inch
- Weight [Approx.] 5.5 lbs
- External Super Woofer
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] -
- Weight [Approx.] -
- NOTE *1 Playability may vary depending on the contents, discs and quality of the recording. / *2 For contents recorded disc media from CDs for your personal use. / *Specifications are subject to change without notice. Weight and dimensions are approximate.
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
What is the total wattage of the SC-AKX14?
This system has a total of 250W(10% THD).
What file format is supported via the USB input on my SC-AKX14/73?
Only MP3 files are supported via USB.
What app can I download for Internet Radio usage on the SCAKX14/73, or SC-HC57?
You can download the "vTuner for Panasonic" app to listen to Internet radio through this stereo.
The remote control for my Panasonic device is no longer functioning. Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?
You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
Is there a way to reduce the brightness of the display through my SC-AKX14/73?
Yes, you can reduce the brightness by pressing and holding down the [DIMMER] button on the remote control.
Is there a headphone jack on the SC-AKX14/73 stereo?
No, the stereo system does not have a headphone jack.
How do I get the SC-AKX14/73 to read my USB flash drive containing MP3 files?
The unit only supports FAT12, FAT16 and FAT32 file systems. Ensure that the USB flash drive is formatted
In addition, while using one of the three previous mentioned file systems, USB devices with a storage capacity of more than 32 GB are unable to work in some conditions.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.
Does the SC-AKX14, AKX73, have an additional analog input?
Yes, it has a 3.5mm auxiliary input as well as a traditional red and white analog input.
Can I connect an external device to the SC-AK14 or AK73?
Yes, you can connect an external device using the analog audio input.