Wireless Speaker System SC-AP01
- Wireless Audio with Airplay
- Clear and Dynamic Sound with Slim and Stylish Design
- Customize Sound Setting with iPhone App
- CD, CD-R/ -RW*1
- CD-DA -
- MP3*2 -
- Output Channel 2ch
- Power Output (RMS)
- Front 5W (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
- Total Power 10W
- Power Output (FTC)
- Front 3.5W (60-20kHz, 6ohms, 1% THD)
- Total Power 7W
- Slot yes (No music palyback, ony for charge )
- MP3*2 -
High Quality Sound
- Digital Music Connection for iPod®/ iPhone® -
- Pure Direct Sound System yes
- Direct-Vocal Surround yes
- Surround -
- Nanosized Bamboo Cone Speaker yes
- Dual Passive Radiator -
- Aero Stream Port yes
- D.Bass yes
- Preset EQ 4 (Heavy, Clear, Soft, Vocal) + Flat
- Bass & Treble Control yes
Easy to Use
- Motorized Power Sliding Door -
- Wall-Mountable -
- Display -
- Wireless Audio with AirPlay® yes
- Remote Control App for iPhone yes
- Internet Radio Control -
- iPod/ iPhone Connection -
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology -
- Configuration 1 way 1 speaker, Bass-reflex
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] Full Range: 1-9/16" Cone Type
- Analog Audio Input
- 3.5mm -
- Headphone Output -
- Band/ Station Presets -
- Auto Tuning -
Power SupplyAC 100-240V, 50/60Hz (AC Adaptor)
- Power Consumption
- Normal Use[Approx.] 7W (without USB port charging) 22W (with USB port charging)
- Standby[Approx.] 0.15W
- Auto Power Off/ Dimmer yes / -
- Programmable Timer -
- Main Unit
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 16-15/16 x 5-1/32 x 2-5/16inch
- Weight [Approx.] 2.2lbs.
- NOTE *1 Playability may vary depending on the contents, discs and quality of the recording. / *2 For contents recorded disc media from CDs for your personal use. / * Specifications are subject to change without notice. Weight and dimensions are approximate.
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
Why does the audio of my speaker system (SC-AP01) jitter and drop out when I use the AirPlay feature with my iPhone?
If you are connected to network-intense applications such as YouTube, Facebook, etc., the audio quality of the device will be impacted while it is sharing the same bandwidth as these applications.
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
The remote control for my Panasonic device is no longer functioning. Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?
You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
Is the "Panasonic Stereo System Remote 2012" app available for an Android smartphone? (SC-AP01)
No, its only available for the iPhone and iPod touch.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.