SC-BTT370 Home Theater System with 3D Blu-ray Disc Player
Full HD 3D Blu-ray Disc™ Player
- VIERA Cast featuring Netflix® & Skype™
- 2-Way Tabletop Speakers
- WI-FI Built In / Wireless Rear Ready
- Two HDMI Inputs (One HDMI Output)
- Replacement Accessories
- Get Support
Home Theater System Remote Controls
Firmware & Drivers
- Version: 1.59
Netflix update and Blu-ray playability
Stability and functionality of VIERA Connect Apps
Playability of Blu-ray Disc
Adds support for Viera Connect Service
Quality of Skype call and video mail
VIERA CAST update
Playability of AVCHD Disc
Wireless LAN Connectivity with WEP encryption
Viera Cast update to Skype Video mail function
Blu-ray Disc playability and other improvements
Viera Cast update to Skype service
VIERA Link HDAVI Control compatibility
- Release Date: 3-22-2014
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
FULL HD 3D
- DVD Playback DVD-Video
DVD Video Recording
MP3/JPEG/MPO (DVD-R/ DVD-R DL )
+R/+R(DL)/+RWPlayback Video, AVCHD
- Enhanced Full HD Up Sampling (New P4HD) Yes
- Digital Noise Reduction Yes
- Deep Color Yes
- Audio D/A Converter 192kHz/24bit
96kHz SurroundRe-Master Yes
- Digital Tube Sound Yes
- High Clarity Sound Yes
VIERA Link™ (HDAVI Control 5)Yes
- HDMI (Output) 1
- Video Out 1
- Adaptive Chroma Processing Yes
- 3D Effect Controller Yes
- 2D-3D Conversion Yes
- Wireless LAN System Built-in
- New Stylish GUI Yes
- BD-Live Yes
- LAN (Ethernet) Terminal Yes (for BD-Live, VIERA CAST™ and Firmware Update)
- Power Supply AC 120V, 60Hz
- Output Channel 5.1ch
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (RMS)
Total Power: 1000W
Front: 160W x 2 (1kHz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
Center: 160W (1kHz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
Surround: 160W x 2 (1kHz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
Subwoofer: 200W (100Hz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (FTC)
Total Power: 430W
Front: 60W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
Center: 90W (120Hz-20kHz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
Surround: 60W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
Subwoofer: 100W (45Hz-120Hz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
- SD Memory Card (SDHC/SDXC) JPEG / MPO / MPEG2 / AVCHD
- Cinema Surround Plus Yes
- Dolby® Digital Decoder / Dolby® Pro Logic® II Yes
- Digital Music Connection for iPod/iPhone Yes
- Clear Sound Digital Amplifier Yes
- 7.1ch Virtual Sound Effect with 5.1ch Yes
- Whisper-mode Surround Yes
- EQ (Flat/Heavy/Clear/Soft) Yes
- Center Focus Yes
- Subwoofer Level Yes
- H.Bass Yes
- Easy Setup Yes
- Selectable Speaker Layout Yes
- Universal Dock for iPod/iPhone Yes (Integrated)
- iPod / iPhone Playback (Music / Video / Photo) Yes
- iPod/ iPhone Full Title List on Screen Display for Music & Video Contents Yes
- Front Configuration 2 way 2 speaker, Bass-ref.
Front Speaker Unit
Woofer: 2-1/2" Cone Type
Tweeter: 1" Semi-dome Type
- Center Configuration 1 way 1 speaker, Bass-ref.
- Center Speaker Unit Full Range: 2-1/2 Cone Type
- Surround Configuration 1 way 1 speaker, Bass-ref.
- Surround Speaker Unit Full Range: 2-1/2 Cone Type
- Subwoofer Configuration 1 way 1 speaker (Down Firing)
- Subwoofer Speaker Unit Woofer: 6-1/2" Cone Type
- Normal Use Power Consumption [Approx.] (Main Unit) 85W
- Standby Power Consumption [Approx.] (Main Unit) 0.05W
- Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes
- Station Presets 30-FM
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 16-15/16 x 1-1/2x 10-31/32"
- Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 6.0
- Front Dimensions (H x W x D) [Approx.] 15-29/32" x 5-5/16" x 5-5/16"
- Front Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 1.8
- Center Dimensions (H x W x D) [Approx.] 3-3/16" x 5-23/32" x 2-15/16"
- Center Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 1.1
- Surround Dimensions (H x W x D) [Approx.] 4-19/32" x 3-5/32" x 2-15/16"
- Surround Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 0.8
- Subwoofer Dimensions (H x W x D) [Approx.] 16-1/16" x 7-3/32" x 11-13/16"
- Subwoofer Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 9.5
- Dolby® Digital Decoder Yes (Dolby® Digital Plus/ Dolby® TrueHD)
- DTS™ Decoder Yes (DTSTM-HD Master Audio Essential/ DTSTM-HD High Resolution Audio)
- Anti-Distortion Speaker Yes (Front,Center)
- Wireless Rear Ready
- HDMI In (2)
- Optical In 1
- Analog Audio In RCA
- Television Signal System NTSC
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 18.56'' x 20'' x 15.38''
- BD-ROM FULL HD 3D
Will a Blu-ray disc that is Region All Disc play in this product?
Yes, a Blu-Ray that is Region All Disc can play in this player.
Why won't a rented disc play in my player?
If you're having difficulty playing a disc that you have rented or borrowed, try a disc that you own to see if it plays. If it does play then there could be a problem with the borrowed or rented disc. Try cleaning the disc with a soft cloth to remove any debris or fingerprints.
Why doesn't my player output 3D in the checkerboard format on my Panasonic TV?
Panasonic 3D TVs will not display the checkerboard signal. Please select "FULL HD" in the player "3D Settings" menu for "3D Type" when it is connected to a Panasonic TV.
Which video quality should I select in Vudu?
Vudu recommends that you have at least a speed of 9 Mbps to stream the 1080p resolution and a speed of 4.5Mbps to stream the 720p resolution. They do not have any specific speeds for 3D viewing.
You can do a speed test inside of the Vudu app that can tell you what quality should be chosen when playing back videos. The speed test can be accessed by going to Vudu Home, selecting:
"My Vudu" -> "Info and Settings" -> "Network Speed Test".
Which cameras are compatible/recommended for use with Skype on my blu-ray player?
Only the Panasonic Camera Model # TY-CC10W and the Freetalk Camera Model # 7181 certified for Panasonic, can be used with Skype on Panasonic Blu-ray players.
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
Where can I find the firmware for my device?
Click here and enter your model number into the Get Support Now search box. Once your model appears, click on the "Support" link under the picture of your model. This will bring you to the Support Page for your model. If there are any firmware updates available for your model, they will be located under the Drivers & Downloads tab. If there is no Drivers & Downloads tab, your device's firmware is up to date.
When I connect my iPod/iPhone, I get audio; but no menus, video or photos from my iPod/iPhone appear on the TV. Why not?
To view the menus. photos, and video from your iPod/iPhone, a composite video cable(red/white/yellow) has to connected from the player to the TV. The menus, photos, and video will display on the corresponding video input on the TV.
What type of audio does Netflix output through the Home Theater's speakers?
The Blu-ray Home Theater system will output either 2 channel (stereo) or 5.1 channel (surround sound), depending on the movie selected and its audio options. To check the movies' available audio options, select a movie, then select the Audio and Subtitles option, and lastly, choose your desired audio option.
What should I do if my Home Theater System will not turn on?
Try the following:
1. Press and hold the power button on the unit for a few seconds.
2. Ensure that the power cord is inserted properly into the back of the unit.
3. To verify that power is available, connect another device, such as a lamp, to the power source that the unit is connected.
4. If operation is not restored, please contact Panasonic for service assistance.
What should I do if my Home Theater freezes or locks-up?
1. Unplug all cables and USB devices from the home theater. 2. Unplug the power, wait about 30 seconds then reconnect.
What should I do if I am not getting any sound from the center speaker?
Check the speaker wire connection on the back of the unit. Unplug the speaker wire from the back of the unit, and then reinsert it into the center speaker slot on the back of the unit. Next, go to the unit's audio settings and perform a speaker test. If you are using a stereo channel source or the unit has no center channel encoded, turn on the "Super Surround" option.
What is the recommended gauge of wire for Panasonic speakers?
Panasonic packages AWG 18 speaker wire cables to use with all Home Theater Systems. Replacing or altering the original speaker cables could void the manufacturer's warranty.
What is the recommended connection for my Home Theater to connect to my TV?
Panasonic recommends that you use a HDMI cable from the HDMI output of your blu-ray disc player to a HDMI input on your TV. Then place your TV on the correct HDMI input using your TV remote control. Click here for Connection assistance Interactive.
What can I do when my remote control freezes or locks up?
When attempting to use the remote, make sure you look at the front of the Blu-ray Player to make sure it is not showing an error message. If it says "SET 1", "SET 2", or "SET3", the remote code has been changed and you will need to change it back. Press and hold the desired #1 ot #2 or #3 button on the remote to programm the remote.
The remote control for my Panasonic device is no longer functioning. Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?
You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
My unit has no power. What do I do?
If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
My Ipod is not being detected by my Home Audio System. What should I do?
Please make sure that your Ipod version is compatible with our product by checking the Ipod compatibility chart referenced on your user manual. Check if your Ipod is properly docked or connected to the product and verify if the Ipod is charging. If it is not charging, try another Ipod on the product. If two identical or different versions of Ipods are not detected by the product, it may a problem with the dock or connector and may require servicing of the product.
I would like to add a couple of outdoor speakers in my patio that are connected to this Home Theater System. Is this possible?
Using other speakers can damage the product and sound quality will be negatively affected. We recommend that you use the speakers that were supplied with the product.
I can still hear my TV speakers while connected to my Home Theater. Is there a way to turn them off?
Yes, check with your TV manufacturer's instruction manual to turn off or disable your TV speakers.
How often do I need to update the software on my Home Theater System?
Firmware updates are released to correct problems that some customer's may have. If your unit is not experiencing the noted issues, there is no need to install the update.
How do my reset SC-BTT Series Home Theater System?
While the unit is off, press and hold [VOLUME +], [OPEN/CLOSE] and [POWER] on the main unit at the same time for more than 5 seconds.
Models: SCBT228, SCBT230, SCBT235, SCBT730, SCBTT195, SCBTT268, SCBTT270, SCBTT273, SCBTT370, SCBTT770
How do I use the ARC feature with myHome Theater system?
ARC is an abbreviation for Audio Return Channel. To use this feature the HDMI cable you are using must be compliant to HDMI v1.3 spec or later. Older cables may not work correctly.
VIERA Link can work with either the HDMI-ARC feature of a compatible TV.
For ARC usage make sure that the systems HDMI ARC port is connected to the TVs ARC port.
1. Press [HOME].
2. Select "Others" icon and press [OK].
3. Select "Setup" and press [OK].
4. Select "Audio" and press [OK].
5. Select "TV Audio Input" and press [OK]. Then select the "ARC" option.
Afterwards the TV's ARC feature will control the home theater system and the sound from the TV will be heard through the systems speakers.
How do I get the numbers to change to alpha-characters when registering for Netflix?
Highlight the email or password field and press the [OK] button. The screen with alpha-characters will appear.
How can I setup my Skype Voicemail Message?
Skype Voicemail is not free. You can activate your voicemail service by logging into your Skype account online. Go to Skype.com. Under "Features" at the bottom of the page click on "Voicemail". Then click on "Set up Voicemail".
Models: SCBTT370, SCBTT770, DMPBDT110, DMPBDT210, DMPBDT215, DMPBDT310
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.
How am I able to change the region code for my Blu-Ray player?
The model will playback DVDs from Region 1 and will also play Blu-ray discs from Region A. The region code is listed on the rear of the disc packaging. The player's region code is unable to be changed.
Does this model come with an web browser?
No, this model does not have a Web Browser.
Does my model have built-in wireless capability?
Do I need an HDMI 1.4 or higher cable in order for HDMI pass-through to work?
HDMI pass-through will work with a 1.3 or 1.4 HDMI cable.
Can I clean the blu-ray lens in my Blu-ray Player or Home Theater System?
The bluray lens has to be cleaned by a certified technician. It cannot be cleaned by any other means.
Am I able to playback a DVD from another Region other than Region 1?
No, on this device you are unable to playback a DVD from other Region.
Am I able to play a Blu-ray or DVD disc from another country?
No, the player will only play discs that are Region 1 or All.
All of the buttons on the Home Theater System stopped working. How can I correct this?
Reset the unit.
While the unit is off, press and hold [VOLUME +], [OPEN/CLOSE] and [POWER] on the main unit at the same time for more than 5 seconds.
Note: If you need further assistance, please refer to our Contact Us link on the http://Panasonic.com/support page where you may e-mail or live chat with questions and be provided with more troubleshooting support.