Slim Stylish Compact Micro System
- iPhone/iPod/iPad Mini Direct Docking – compatible with iPhone 5
- CD Playback – Compact disc playback, motorized sliding door
- Clear Sound with Slim and Stylish Design
- CD, CD-R/ -RW
- CD-DA yes
- Output Channel 2ch
- Power Output-RMS
- Front 5W (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
- Total Power 10W
- Power Output-FTC
- Front 3.5W (60Hz-20kHz, 6ohms, 1% THD)
- Total Power 7W
- Slot yes (Only for iPod/ iPhone/ iPad connection)
HIGH QUALITY SOUND
- Nanosized Bamboo Cone Speaker -
- Digital Music Connection for iPod®/ iPhone®/ iPad® yes
- Pure Direct Sound System yes
- Bluetooth® Re-Master -
- Direct-Vocal Surround -
- Surround yes
- D.Bass yes
- Preset EQ 4 (Heavy, Clear, Soft, Vocal) + Flat
- Bass & Treble Control yes
- Panasonic Music Streaming App -
- Wireless Audio with AirPlay® -
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology -
- Remote Control App for iPhone -
- Works with iPad mini® / iPhone 5® / iPod touch® (5th generation) / iPod nano® (7th generation) yes
- Works with iPhone 5® / iPod touch® (5th generation) / iPod nano® (7th generation) -
- USB connection for iPod®/ iPhone®/ iPad® yes*2
- Wall-Mountable -
- Motorized Sliding Door yes (for CD)
- Configuration 1-way 1 speaker, Bass-reflex
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] Full Range: 3-1/8" Cone Type
- Headphone Output -
- Band/ Station Presets 30-FM
- Auto Tuning yes
Power SupplyAC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption
- Normal Use [Approx.] 40W
- Standby (Dock-close) [Approx.] 0.1W*3
- Auto Power Off/ Dimmer yes / yes
- Programmable Timer PLAY/ SLEEP
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 15-3/4 x 8-3/8 x 4-11/32 inch
- Weight [Approx.] 4.4lbs.
- NOTE *1 App is available on the App Store ℠ . App is available on Google Play ™ .
- *2 Not all models are compatible. See dealer for details.
- *3 Standby (Dock-open) power consumption approximately 0.5W (HC58/38), 0.4W (HC28).
- Playability may vary depending on the contents, discs and quality of the recording.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice. Weight and dimensions are approximate.
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
The remote control for my Panasonic device is no longer functioning. Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?
You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.