SC-HC35 Compact Stereo System with iPod® Dock
Sliding Door for CD/iPod Dock
Slim, Flat Design
Compact Stereo System
- Preset EQ 4 (Heavy, Clear, Soft, Vocal) + Flat
- Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes
- Station Presets 30-FM/15-AM
- Auto Tuning Yes
- Bass & Treble Control Yes
- Display Yes (Fluorescent)
- Programmable Timer Yes (Play/Sleep)
- Motorized Power Sliding Door Yes (for iPod/iPhone and CD)
- Wall Mounting Yes
- Auto Power Off / Dimmer Yes / Yes
- Speakers Front (L/R) Configuration 1 way 1 speaker, Dual Passive Radiator x2
Speakers Front (L/R) Speaker Unit
Full Range: 2-1/2" Cone Type
(Advanced Bamboo Cone)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) (inch)(Approx.) 7-3/4 x 19 x 3-1/2
- Weight (lbs.) (Approx.) 5.3lbs
- Universal Dock for iPod/iPhone Integrated
CD, CD-R/-RWCD-DA MP3
- Output Channel 2ch
- Power Output (RMS) Total Power: 40W (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
- Digital Music Connection for iPod/iPhone Yes
- D.Bass Yes
- Surround Yes
- Analog Audio In Music Port (AUX)
- Headphone Out Yes
- Power Supply AC 120V, 60Hz
- in Standby Mode 0.1W
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
The remote control for my Panasonic device is no longer functioning. Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?
You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
My Ipod is not being detected by my Home Audio System. What should I do?
Please make sure that your Ipod version is compatible with our product by checking the Ipod compatibility chart referenced on your user manual. Check if your Ipod is properly docked or connected to the product and verify if the Ipod is charging. If it is not charging, try another Ipod on the product. If two identical or different versions of Ipods are not detected by the product, it may a problem with the dock or connector and may require servicing of the product.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.