Slim Stylish Compact Micro System
- Wireless Streaming – Stream music wirelessly from a mobile device
- iPhone / iPod Direct Dock – compatible with iPhone 5
- Pure Direct Sound – advanced digital signal processing delivers high-quality sound
- CD, CD-R/ -RW
- CD-DA yes
- Output Channel 2ch
- Power Output-RMS
- Front 20W (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
- Total Power 40W
- Power Output-FTC
- Front 15W (20Hz-20kHz, 6ohms, 1% THD)
- Total Power 30W
- Slot yes (Only for iPod/ iPhone/ iPad connection)
HIGH QUALITY SOUND
- Nanosized Bamboo Cone Speaker yes
- Digital Music Connection for iPod®/ iPhone®/ iPad® yes
- Pure Direct Sound System yes
- Bluetooth® Re-Master yes
- Direct-Vocal Surround yes
- Surround -
- D.Bass yes
- Preset EQ 4 (Heavy, Clear, Soft, Vocal) + Flat
- Bass & Treble Control yes
- Panasonic Music Streaming App yes*1
- Wireless Audio with AirPlay® yes
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology yes
- Remote Control App for iPhone yes
- Works with iPad mini® / iPhone 5® / iPod touch® (5th generation) / iPod nano® (7th generation) -
- Works with iPhone 5® / iPod touch® (5th generation) / iPod nano® (7th generation) yes
- USB connection for iPod®/ iPhone®/ iPad® yes*2
- Wall-Mountable yes
- Motorized Sliding Door yes (for iPod/ iPhone and CD)
- Configuration 1-way 1 speaker, Dual Passive Radiator
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] Full Range: 2-1/2" Cone Type
- Headphone Output yes
- Band/ Station Presets 30-FM
- Auto Tuning yes
Power SupplyAC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption
- Normal Use [Approx.] 38W
- Standby (Dock-close) [Approx.] 0.1W*3
- Auto Power Off/ Dimmer yes / yes
- Programmable Timer PLAY/ SLEEP
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 19-11/16 x 8-1/32 x 3-5/16 inch
- Weight [Approx.] 5.7 lbs.
- NOTE *1 App is available on the App Store ℠ . App is available on Google Play ™ .
- *2 Not all models are compatible. See dealer for details.
- *3 Standby (Dock-open) power consumption approximately 0.5W (HC58/38), 0.4W (HC28).
- Playability may vary depending on the contents, discs and quality of the recording.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice. Weight and dimensions are approximate.
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
The remote control for my Panasonic device is no longer functioning. Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?
You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
Is the SC-HC58 stereo compatible with AirPlay?
How do I scan for channels automatically with my SD-HC3?
Press [PLAY MENU] on the remote to select "A.PRESET". Press [UP or DOWN] to select "LOWEST" and press [OK] to begin scanning through channels.
How do I access my preset channels on my SC-HC38 or HC58?
Press [PLAY MENU] repeatedly to select "TUNEMODE". Press [UP or DOWN] to select "PRESET" and then press [OK]. Press RW or FF to cycle through preset channels.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.
Can I stream from a PC or laptop with the SC-HC38, HC58?
You can only stream wirelessly to the unit from a PC or laptop via a blue-tooth connection.
Can I connect other non-mobile devices to the stereo via auxiliary or analog audio connections?
No, this system does not have any external inputs.
Can an AM antenna be added to the SC-HC27,HC37,HC38,or HC57?
No, this system does not allow the addition of an antenna.