300 Watt Sound Bar Home Theater System with Subwoofer (Silver)
This item is currently not available.
- Multi-positional Speaker Layout – Detachable 3.1ch speaker system provides multiple set-up options
- Clear Mode Dialog – gives the sound greater depth and makes voices sound like they are coming from the TV
- 3 HDMI inputs – greater flexibly for easy connectivity
- Wireless Subwoofer
Multi-positional Speaker Layout
The speaker system of the SC-HTB770 gives you the flexibility to design your home theater in a variety of ways, depending on what type of set up works best in your home. The detachable, adjustable speaker unit sounds great either horizontally or vertically, whether wall-mounted or freestanding.
Clear-mode Dialog and Dialog Level Control
Clear-mode Dialog gives you richer, more nuanced audio, making voices sound as if they're coming directly from the center of your screen. What's more, the Dialog Level Control automatically selects the perfect volume level for the dialog relative to the volume of the surround sound. This assures that you'll always hear the dialog clearly.
A wireless audio signal from the main unit directly to your subwoofer opens up a world of possibilities for your Home Theater. You don't have to worry about wires, so you can place your subwoofer anywhere in the room and enjoy the rich, deep sound without any restrictions.
- AC power cord must be connected.
Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
The Panasonic SC-HTB770 300 Watt Home Theater System with Subwoofer allows you to play music stored on your smartphone or PC via Bluetooth Wireless Technology. You'll enjoy clear sound, with no obstructions or signal interference.
LincsD-Amp — Delivers Pure, Brilliant Sound
Based on Panasonic's legendary MASH noise-shaping technology, the LincsD-Amp dramatically reduces the jitter and rumbling distortion that takes away from your audio clarity. So you'll always enjoy high-quality, crystal-clear surround sound.
- Output Channel 3.1ch
- Power Output
- Home Theater Mode (RMS) - Total Power 300W
- Home Theater Mode (RMS) - Front/ Center 60W x 3 (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
- Home Theater Mode (RMS) - Subwoofer 120W (100Hz, 8ohms, 10% THD)
- Power Output
- Home Theater Mode (FTC) - Total Power 115W
- Home Theater Mode (FTC) - Front/ Center 25W x 3 (120Hz-20kHz, 6ohms, 1% THD)
- Home Theater Mode (FTC) - Subwoofer 40W (60-120Hz, 8ohms, 1% THD)
- Dolby® Digital yes
- Dolby® Pro Logic® II/ Dolby® Virtual Speaker yes
- DTS™ yes
HIGH QUALITY PICTURE
- FULL HD 3D Compatible yes
- 1080p Output (x.v.Color™, Deep Color) yes
HIGH QUALITY SOUND
- LincsD-Amp yes
- Clear-mode Dialog yes
- Dialog Level Control yes
- Anti-Vibration Integrated Subwoofer -
- Down Firing Subwoofer yes
- Up to 7.1ch Linear PCM Input via HDMI yes
- Multi-Positional Speaker Layout 3.1ch
- Multi-Angle Position Layout -
- Wireless Subwoofer yes
- Auto Gain Control yes
- ARC (Audio Return Channel) yes
- IR Blaster Included -
VIERA Link™ (HDAVI Control 5)yes
- Wall-Mountable Speaker yes
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology yes
- Configuration 3-way 3 speakers, Bass-reflex
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] Woofer: 2-1/4" Cone Type / Tweeter: 1" Semi-dome Type / Super Tweeter: Piezo Type
- Configuration 2-way 2 speakers, Bass-reflex
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] Woofer: 2-1/4" Cone Type / Super Tweeter: Piezo Type
- Configuration 1-way 1 speaker, Bass-reflex
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] Woofer: 6-1/2" Cone Type
- HDMI Output yes (TV)
- HDMI Input yes (3) (BD/ DVD, AUX1, AUX2)
- Optical Input yes (2) (TV, AUX3)
- Analog Audio Input
- RCA -
- 3.5mm -
Power SupplyAC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption [Approx.]
- Total - Normal Use [Approx.] 57W
- Total - Standby [Approx.] 0.45W
- Main Unit - Normal Use [Approx.] 37W
- Main Unit - Standby [Approx.] 0.25W*1
- Subwoofer - Normal Use [Approx.] 20W
- Subwoofer - Standby [Approx.] 0.2W
- Suitable TV Sizes 55"-65"
- Main Unit
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 12-3/16 x 1-12/16 x 7-6/16 inch*2
- Weight [Approx.] 2.54 lbs.
- Front - Horizontal Placement (for wall-mount) - HTB770/330
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 48-7/16 x 2-11/16 x 1-10/16 inch
- Weight [Approx.] 4.37 lbs.
- Front - Vertical Placement (with stand) - HTB770/330
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 5-13/16 x 21-12/16 x 5-13/16 inch
- Weight [Approx.] 1.96 lbs.
- Front - Rack Top Layout (without stand) - HTB170/70/65
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] -
- Weight [Approx.] -
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 7-3/32 x 16-1/16 x 12-1/16 inch
- Weight [Approx.] 10.50 lbs.
- NOTE *1 The other connected devices have to be turned off. / *2 Excluding the projecting parts. / Specifications are subject to change without notice. Weight and dimensions are approximate.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 12 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by A.J. Awesome sound, easy setup! I bought this system for my living room and it is amazing! The subwoofer is wireless so it goes anywhere I want in the room! I really like being able to adjust the sound bar volume separately from the subwoofer. The Bluetooth range on this system is amazing as well. The only thing that I would change on this system is the source selection process; it's kind of hard to tell what device you've selected because there are only two different color LEDs used and the print for the input labels is super small, so sometimes I have to go up to the unit and double check my sources. Other than that this system is GREAT! November 25, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 Misleading Photo, Difficult Setup & no 3.5MM Jack 1st off, this this not white, it's gray. The photos are very misleading. Assembly was difficult because the instructions were awful; took close to 45 mins. It does not come with the necessary HDMI cable. If your TV isn't compatible with the type of HDMI you need (which mine isn't apparently), it doesn't come with the alternate connecting cables; so I'm still not able to use this with my TV. I'm able to use this via Bluetooth and that works great but with all other Bluetooth devices, it's obvious when it's in peering mode from blinking lights of some sort. You pretty much have to guess if it's in peering mode or not. There's also no 3.5MM jack so if you were planning on using this with an Airport Extreme and have the best of both worlds (Bluetooth and Airplay), these are definitely not the speakers for you. April 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by CinemaNoir Speakers Of The House As you, I wanted to enhance the audio of my TV to match its high video quality. After reading the C/Net reviews I chose Panasonic for reasons of quality and price, plus I anticipated its compatibality with my Panasonic Viera plasma TV. I purchased the SC-HTB770 via the Panasonic website ~ frankly, I'm experiencing more problems with the website than with the sound system, but that's a story for another time. The unit arrived promptly, via FedEX, Friday evening. Then began the chore of assembling and attaching the unit to the TV. Admittedly, I am a naif when it comes to connecting electronic components, so I proceeded slowly and followed each installation step without fail as I had to integrate the system into the existing tangle of wires that connect the TV to the cable system and the Blu-Ray disc and dvd player. I was stymied when attempting to integrate the dvd audio into the system, so I contacted Panasonic customer support via internet chat. I was told I needed an HDMI cable to make the connection ~ that cable was not included, it was late and local stores were closed. Plus, since I was attempting to connect a THIRD system to the TV, I thought I would need three HDMI ports but my TV has only TWO!!! On Saturday morning I called Panasonic tech support. I explained my dilemma to a very courteous rep who told me, yes, I needed a HDMI cable, but the connection could be made with the existing ports ~ then he walked me through the steps required when I got the cable. I went to an electronics store and purchased a quality HDMI cable [about $16.00], returned home, made the connections as instructed, plugged all FIVE AC cords into the surge-protector, took a deep breath, and turned on everything! VIOLA!!! Great TV sound ~ great movie and cd sound from the Blu-ray! Using the sound system remote to switch between sources was another learning process, but not too complicated nor too long! The SC-HTB770 gives me the enhanced sound I anticipated, and the set-up process, although not easy for me, was NOT the nightmare I feared. Yes, I wish the HDMI cable had been included and the instructions regarding the integration of the external systems had been somewhat easier to understand, but these irrations were minimal and far overshadowed by the superior sound the system produces! I'm an apartment dweller and this sound system fills my listening area perfectly. Am I satisified? Yes!!! My bottom-line: It exceeds my expectations!!! December 2, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by Rentier Good sound, but software issues. I too have ran into the system not wanting to power up unless you unplug it (which is hassle in and of itself) to reset it. Not sure if it is issue with the unit not going back into a proper standbye state or what. It doesn't happen all the time, is just random and frustrating. Other frustrating issue is it seems you can't turn off the auto shutdown feature that kicks in if the unit doesn't receive an input for 30mins. Panasonic needs to release an updated firmware (not the June 2013 one) to address these issues, it seems my unit already has this firmware as the unit accessed my USB drive when I tried it, but didn't bother going through the update routine. I am using the system with a Panasonic GT-50 plasma via a HDMI (ARC) connection. I have had the power issues too with just leaving it on and allowing it to auto shutdown by itself and it then not wanting to power back on. On the plus side it is good improvement over the stock TV speakers and the subwoofer does great job with my setup... September 10, 2013
Drivers and Downloads