Wireless Speaker System
- 2.1ch Speaker System – includes an integrated Subwoofer and Surround Sound playback
- Wireless Music Streaming – Bluetooth-enabled to stream music from your mobile device
- Universal Tablet Stand – ideal design for watching movies on your tablet
- Output Channel 2.1ch
- Power Output
- RMS - Total Power 21W
- RMS - Front 7 W x 2 (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
- RMS - Subwoofer 7 W (100kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
- FTC - Total Power 15W
- Slot yes (2) (Only for charge)
HIGH QUALITY SOUND
- Intergrated Subwoofer yes
- Near Field Stereo Sound Structure yes
- Aero Stream Port yes
- Pure Direct Sound System yes
- Direct Dialog Surround yes
- Bluetooth® Re-Master yes
- Surround Playback yes
- H.Bass yes
- Panasonic Music Streaming App yes*1
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology yes
- Universal Tablet Stand yes
- Low Stand Design yes
- Configuration 1-way 1 speaker
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] Full Range: 1-3/16" x 4" / Track Cone Type
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] 3-1/8"
- Analog Audio Input
- 3.5mm yes (AUX)
Power SupplyAC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption
- Normal Use [Approx.] 31W
- Standby [Approx.] 0.5W
- Auto Power Off yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 10-11/16 x 2-9/16 x 7-5/16 inch
- Weight [Approx.] 3.5 lbs.
- NOTE *1 App is available on the App Store ℠. App is available on Google Play ™ . / Specifications are subject to change without notice. Weight and dimensions are approximate.
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.