VIERA® 32" Class B6 Series Direct LED HDTV (31.5" Diag.)
- Direct LED LCD TV
- Media Player (USB)
- x2 HDMI, x1 USB
- 2013 How to Manually Change your Network Settings
- 2013 How to Setup WIFI
- 2013 How to Program Your Channels
- 2013 How to Perform a Connection Test
- 2013 First Time Setup
- 2013 How to Perform a TV Self Test
- How to Reset your Panasonic Viera TV
- Watch Video - How to Connect the TV to a Home Theater
- Watch Video - How to Connect an Analog Device to the TV
- 2013 How to Change the Audio Output to PCM
- 2013 How to Turn On the Sleep Timer
- 2013 How to Turn Off the Eco Settings
- 2013 How to Record a Video Message
- 2013 How to Insert a Note on the Home Screen
- 2013 How to Change the Menu Language
- How to Connect External Devices to your TV
- Panel IPS LED
- Panel Drive —
- Picture Mode Vivid/Standard/Cinema/Game/Custom
- Viewing Angle 178 degree
- Filter —
- 1080 Pure Direct —
- Super Clear Resolution —
- Dot Noise Reduction yes
- isf Mode —
- 24p Playback (3:2)/24p Smooth Film yes/ —
- Hexa-Processing Engine —
- 3D Type —
- 3D 24p Cinema Smoother —
- 2D-3D Conversion —
- Dedicated 3D Eyewear —
- Speakers Full Range x 2
- Speaker Output 20 W (10 + 10)
- Surround Mode V-Audio
- my Home Screen —
- Camera Integrated —
- Voice Interaction —
- Voice Guidance —
- Touch Pad Controller —
- eHelp —
- Product Support Center —
- VIERA Remote2
- VIERA Remote2 (Smartphone App) —
- Swipe and Share2.0 —
- Browse and Share —
- Remote Play —
- App Launcher —
- Smart Calibration —
- VIERA Connect —
- Online Movies —
- Web Browser* —
- Display Mirroring —
- Skype on TV —
- Media Player
- Media Player (Picture/Movie/Music) yes (Picture/Music)
- Support Format JPEG/MP3
- DLNA —
- Bluetooth Compatible** —
- Eco Navigation —
- C.A.T.S. —
- Energy Star —
- Design Concept Slim Design
- HDMI Input 2 (2 rear)
- Support Feature Audio Return Channel (Input 2)
- Component Video Input shared with Composite RCA phono type x 1 (rear)
- USB 2.0 1
- SD Card —
- Ethernet —
- Digital Audio Output (Optical) 1 (rear)
- Headphone Jack —
- Service Port —
Power SupplyAC 110 - 127 V, 60Hz
- Screen Size Diagonal (inches) 31.5
- On mode Average Power Consumption TBD
- Rated Power Consumption 60 W
- Standby Power Consumption TBD
Display Resolution1,366 (W) x 768 (H)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (w/o stand) 29.2" x 17.8" x 3.1"
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (with stand) 29.2" x 20.3" x 7.3"
- Weight (w/o stand) 14.3 lbs.
- Weight (with stand) 15.4 lbs.
- Swivel Angle —
- Operating Temperature 32°F - 95°F (0°C - 35°C)
- Safety Standard US:UL60065/FCC Parts15,CANADA, CSA C22,2/IC BETS-7
- VESA Compatible yes
- Carton Dimensions (W x H x D) 37.4" x 21.8" x 5.4"
- Gross Weight (with stand) 22 lbs.
- Warranty yes (1 year)
- NOTE * The Web Browser cannot display some web pages correctly. And viewable contents by VIERA Web Browser are subject to the following conditions; / - viewable contents may vary depend on models, / - viewable contents may differ from those for PC, / - viewable contents may be limited. / ** HID (Human Interface Device Profile) compliant keyboards are available. A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) compliant audio devices are available.
- UPC 885170111516
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.