55" Class SMART VIERA® DT60 Series LED LCD TV (54.5" Diag.)
- My Home Screen
- Swipe & Share 2.0
- Voice Interaction
- 120Hz, 1,920 Back Light Scanning Technology
- Dual Core Hexa-Processing Engine
- Ultra-Narrow Metal Bezel
- IPS LED LCD Panel
- 1080p Full HD Resolution
- Four Pairs of 3D Glasses Included
- Panel IPS LED
- Panel Drive 1920 BLS (6 block)
- Picture Mode Vivid/Standard/Home Theater/Cinema/Custom/Professional1/Professional2
- Viewing Angle 178 degree
- Filter Clear Panel Pro
- 1080 Pure Direct yes
- Super Clear Resolution yes
- Dot Noise Reduction yes (Pro)
- isf Mode yes
- 24p Playback (3:2)/24p Smooth Film yes/ yes
- Hexa-Processing Engine yes
- 3D Type yes (Polarized)
- 3D 24p Cinema Smoother yes
- 2D-3D Conversion yes
- Dedicated 3D Eyewear 4 included
- Speakers Front Speakers x 2, Woofer (75 mm) x 1
- Speaker Output 18 W (4 + 4 + 10)
- Surround Mode VR-Audio Pro Surround 2.1
- my Home Screen yes
- Camera Integrated — ***
- Voice Interaction yes
- Voice Guidance yes
- Touch Pad Controller yes
- eHelp yes
- Product Support Center yes
- VIERA Remote2
- VIERA Remote2 (Smartphone App) yes
- Swipe and Share2.0 yes
- Browse and Share yes
- Remote Play yes
- App Launcher yes
- Smart Calibration yes
- VIERA Connect yes
- Online Movies —
- Web Browser* yes
- Display Mirroring yes
- Skype on TV yes
- Media Player
- Media Player (Picture/Movie/Music) yes
- Support Format AVCHD3D/Progressive, SD-VIDEO/MKV/MP4/M4v/FLV/3GPP/VRO/VOB/TS/PS, MP3/AAC/FLAC/AppleLossless/WAV, JPEG/MPO
- DLNA yes
- Bluetooth Compatible** yes (Keyboards/audio devices)
- Eco Navigation yes
- C.A.T.S. yes
- Energy Star Ver.6.0
- Design Concept Super Narrow Bezel
- HDMI Input 3 (3 side)
- Support Feature Audio Return Channel (Input 2)
- Component Video Input shared with Composite RCA phono type x 1 (lower)
- USB 2.0 3
- SD Card yes(SDXC)
- Ethernet 1 (lower)
- Digital Audio Output (Optical) 1 (side)
- Headphone Jack —
- Service Port —
Power SupplyAC 110 - 127 V, 60Hz
- Screen Size Diagonal (inches) 54.6
- On mode Average Power Consumption 70.3 W
- Rated Power Consumption 136 W
- Standby Power Consumption 0.2 W
Display Resolution1,920 (W) x 1,080 (H)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (w/o stand) 48.8" x 28.5" x 1.4"
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (with stand) 48.8" x 31.9" x 11.1"
- Weight (w/o stand) TBD
- Weight (with stand) TBD
- Swivel Angle ±15°
- Operating Temperature 32°F - 95°F (0°C - 35°C)
- Safety Standard US:UL60065/FCC Parts15,CANADA, CSA C22,2/IC BETS-7
- VESA Compatible yes
- Carton Dimensions (W x H x D) 62.2" x 32.6" x 7.2"
- Gross Weight (with stand) 72.8 lbs.
- Warranty yes (1 year)
- NOTE * The Web Browser cannot display some web pages correctly. And viewable contents by VIERA Web Browser are subject to the following conditions; / - viewable contents may vary depend on models, / - viewable contents may differ from those for PC, / - viewable contents may be limited. / ** HID (Human Interface Device Profile) compliant keyboards are available. A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) compliant audio devices are available. / *** Skype Camera is optionally available.
- UPC 885170115125
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.