VIERA® 55" Class VT30 Series
Plasma HDTV with 3D (55.1" Diag.)
Plasma HDTV with 3D (55.1" Diag.)
- Full HD 3D (1 Pair of Glasses Included)
- One Sheet of Glass Design
- Infinite Black Pro 2 Panel
- VIERA Connect WiFi Read
Firmware & Drivers
FIRMWARE Download Instructions
- Version: 2.22
Adds support for VIERA Connect™Service
Improvement for wireless LAN compatibility (Router: D-LINK DIR-825 H/W Rev.B)
Static noise in audio when streaming Netflix content
Improvement for VIERA Connect™Service
Adds support ISF control via Ethernet
Improvement for Media player compatibility
Update VIERA Connect™service
Improvement of Skype Camera compatibility
- Release Date: 7-17-2012
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
- How to Access DLNA Content
- How to Register the TV with Amazon Video on Demand
- How to Make a Skype Call
- How to Determine if your Skype Camera is Working
- How to Connect the TV to an Audio System
- How to Connect a PC to the TV
- How to Reset your Panasonic Viera TV
- How to Find the Networks Default Gateway
- 2011 How to Program Channels
- 2011 How to Find the MAC Address to the TV
- How to Troubleshoot TV Network Issues
- How to Connect External Devices to your TV
- 2011 How to Change the Input of the TV
- Screen Size Diagonal (inches) 55.1
- Native Resolution (Number of Pixels) 2,073,600 (1,920 x 1,080)
- Moving Picture Resolution 1080 lines
- Shades of Gradation 6,144 equivalent
- HDTV Display Capability (1080p, 1080i, 720p) Yes
- EDTV Display Capability (480p) Yes
4:3, Zoom, Full, Just, H-fill for TV/AV modes
4:3, Full for PC mode
- Louver Filter Yes
- 600Hz Sub-field Drive Yes
24p Cinematic PlaybackYes (96 Hz)
- 24p Playback (2 : 3) Yes
- Deep Color Yes
- x.v.Color Yes
- Super Resolution Yes
- Pro Setting Yes
THX ModeY (3D/2D)
- ISFccc Yes
- 3D Color Management Yes
- Sub Pixel Control Yes
- Motion Pattern Noise Reduction Yes
- 3D Panel Yes
- 3D 24p Cinema Smoother Yes
- 2D-3D Conversion Yes
- 3D Image Viewer Yes
- Speakers Dual Speaker, Woofer
- Number of Speakers 3
- Audio Output 22 W (6 + 6 +10)
- CONEQ Yes
- Surround Sound Yes
- Integrated ATSC Tuner Yes
- VIERA Image Viewer™ Y (AVCHD/MPEG2/JPEG/MP3 playback)
- HDMI Input 4 (4 side)
- Composite Video Input RCA x 1 (lower) (with special adapter cable (dedicated))
- PC Input D-sub 15-pin x 1 (rear) (with special adapter cable (dedicated))
Component Video Inputs(Y, PB, PR) RCA x 1 (lower) (with special adapter cable (dedicated))
- Audio Input (for Component Video) RCA x 1 (lower) (with special adapter cable (dedicated))
- RS232C Dsub 9pin x 1(lower) (with special adapter cable (dedicated))
- Digital Audio Output (Optical) 1 (with special adapter cable (dedicated))
- HDMI Input-Support Feature Audio Return Channel (Input 1) / 3D Input (All)
- Analog Audio Input ( for HDMI/DVI) Yes
- USB 3
- LAN Port 1 (lower)
VIERA Link™ Yes
- VIERA Connect (IPTV) Yes
- VIERA® Tools Yes
- Game Mode Yes
- 3D Active Shutter Eyewear 1 included
- Pixel Orbiter (Anti-Image Retention) Yes
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder Yes
- Off - Timers Yes
- Trilingual Menu English/Spanish/French
- Wireless LAN Adaptor Yes
- DLNA Yes
- Power Supply AC 120 V, 60Hz
- Receiving System ATSC/QAM/NTSC
- Operating Temperature 32°F - 104°F (0°C - 40°C)
- Safety Standard UL60065(7th edition)/C-UL
- Optional Wall-mounting Bracket TY-WK5P1RW
- Dimensions (H x W x D) with Stand 33.4" x 52.4" x 15.3"
- Dimensions (H x W x D) without Stand 31.9" x 52.4" x Speaker depth: 2.2"; Panel depth: 1.5"
- Weight (lbs.) w/Stand 98.2 lbs.
- Weight (lbs.) without Stand 84.9 lbs.
- Carton Dimensions 36.8" x 58.7" x 12.1"
- Gross Weight [lbs (kg)] 116.9 lbs
- One-Sheet-of-Glass Design Yes
- UPC 885170043435
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.